Thursday, February 5, 2009

About Me


Hello. I'm suppose to introduce myself I guess..... I am a senior at the University graduating in May with my BA in Sociology. I've worked at a detention center for 2 years now and I love every second of it. Some people don't understand why I love it so much which Yea..it is kind of hard to explain. I'm new at this Blog idea but I'm giving it my best try. I love my major as well..it took me awhile to find the right one but once I did I fell in love with it. After graduation I have no idea what I want to do with my life..sometimes I'm thinking about moving out of Ohio cause who really likes the snow anyways. Thats all I have for now and soon I will introduce my organization.

The picture is of me and my sisters from Christmas. I love them both and they are two people who push me to do great things.


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment